EBHC Inc. Careers
Now Hiring HVAC Technicians
We are looking for Qualified technicians who are motivated, reliable and people oriented to join our EBHC team.
Our HVAC service Technicians are required to:
- Understand the complete AC, Heat pump, Furnace and Mini-Split diagnostic process and procedures.
- Understand how to build and keep great client rapport.
- Be self reliable and self accountable.
- Have strong communication skills
- Have great organization skills
- Typical 8 hours workdays Monday through Friday
- Occasional Overtime as needed
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Minimum 2 years Installing and Servicing HVAC systems
- Clean driving record (required)
Bay Area, Office located in Concord CA
Tel: 925 434 3183 - 925 457 0548
We are always interested in new talent, and hope to welcome you into our family.
EBHC Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
California License # 1055076